What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...C&D Virginia Flake...now, Sutliff Holiday Match in a RD Pipe 'pit bull' bent bulldog...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Have a bit to do today, and am getting ready to run a few errands.

Home finally. Smoked two bowls of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem while I was out, and now I'll decide on a next smoke.

A third of the way through this bowl of Motzek Highland Balls in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Now smoking Motzek Kieler Freunde “Alte Hasen” in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, sipping C&D Blockade Runner in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after wonderful teriyaki, orange and sesame chicken dinner with a bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Mets and Braves playing.

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Half way through this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. Mets and Braves are tied in the 10th.

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

A couple minutes away from smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Big 'n Burley in a Pete Rosslare 05. This stuff immediately goes for the throat, then the ol' haid. I may have to lie down on the couch.

A couple minutes away from smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. My friend Art made this tasty blend with McClelland tobaccos.

Last smoke of the day is Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem. Phone chatting about the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.