What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revor Plug in an MM Country Gentleman and War Horse Bar in a Viking Rhodesian

Almost half way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish the eight ounce tin I opened over a year ago. Slow, but steady wins the race. :)

Now smoking the last of this sample of McClelland No. 25 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Listening to The Beatles Channel on the XM.

Nording Beagle on a bed of Benjamin Hartwell in an Osage Orange squashed tomato.

Now smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break.

Work is done for the day, and I'm smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Queen Anne's Revenge...now, LC Virginia & Oriental in a '01 Dunhill Shilling XL bent Dublin...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Cold and rainy here.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape soda is my drink.

Couple minutes away from smoking C&D Happy Hour in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Good evening from Greece, quiet night here in Athens with 18°C but the Meteo-guys say that expect 30°C the next days at noon.

2596722983c7761a3b9edfc06d85320c252294da.jpg

Paladin Black Cherry.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...C&D Founding Fathers in a Savinelli Long John...Earl Grey on the side...up next...Condor Plug in a MM Mark Twain...

Status
Not open for further replies.