What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a terrific Mexican dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Have enough for part of a bowl. Home now and watching the Braves-Reds game.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. I may finish the night with this smoke since I have to get up very early tomorrow.

One more smoke before I sleep: Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

259687156b79c82cf599deb165b1a0c27d671ee9.jpg

Dunhill London Mixture.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, R. McConnell Oriental in a '64 gp.4+ Dunhill shell billiard...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Going to be out and about today, so I'll take this bend with me for when I can smoke. See you folks later.

Back home and now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Kutztown Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Chatting with an old buddy.

Wilke 47th Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About a quarter way through this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Condor Long Cut with a little Condor plug chipped in to the mix in a small (grp 1) paneled pipe from 1940.
A no name pipe that is perfect for strong flakes.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with the last of my open stash of Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching the Braves-Reds game.

..Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a L'Antra square shank smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Now smoking Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Braves tied up the game after being no-hit for 6 innings. Score is now 7-7.

Listing this a few minutes early so I can concentrate on work: D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.