What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About ten minutes or so away from smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem. Had to take a short work break to feed Molly and the feline eating machine, Suzy.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, we have 25 °C here in Athens. I wake-up early to do some work on my car and i feel a little bit tired so i seek some relaxation with double Greek coffee and my pipe.

25972354baab023eb8f7f117a489b2d6e34187c2.jpg

McClelland Mc Ruspberry.

Last smoke of the day is Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

...earlier...G&H Grasmere Flake...now, Amphora Regular in a Peterson Waterford XL 13 smooth Bulldog...fresh coffee...

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Time for Mad Dig Russo and lunch.

Relaxing after a wonderful Mexican chili and cheese lunch with a bowl of 2009 Hamburger Veermaster in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Another rainy day here.

G&H Scotch Mixture in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

McClelland 40th in a Tinsky dog watching Bayern v Real.

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Phone chatting with an old coot! :)

Now smoking aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting with a old friend.

Enjoyed a terrific salmon and potatoes dinner with freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. Now smoking Brunello Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching the Braves-Reds game.

...earlier...Lane BS-005...now, SWR in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...fresh coffee on the side...

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Just finished some '04 Haddo's Delight in a straight rusticated dublin while watching the Raptors v Wizards playoff game.

Now smoking Uhle’s Christmas Blend 2011 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Getting ready to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.