What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glengarry (2013) in a Cloister straight grain prince.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This short smoke will get me to dinner time.

...Capstan Flake(Blue) in a Preben Holm Fancy Collector bent freehand rustic Dublin...Port on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and mashed potatoes dinner with the last of this sample of MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic stem. The apple cinnamon raisin pie will follow when I recover from the big steak dinner. Watching the Yankees-Angels game.

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Going to work in a couple minutes.

Escudo in a Conway (?) Top Drawer smooth straight apple, whatever a Conway is. Decent quality pipe, great grain, made in England.

About a minute or two away from smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve.

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Taking a very short work break to feed Suzy, who is relentless when she wants more wet food.

Work is done, and so is the pizza I snacked on. Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Hello from Greece, few clouds in the sky of Athens and 24°C.

25990440c8b4e7d2bb68d907b0bb5c783882a197.jpg

Tordenskjold Extra Light.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, CB Royal in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Awake against my will, but at least it wasn't at gun point!! So, I'm smoking MacBaren “Mystery Blend” in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching M*A*S*H.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a tasty lunch with a bowl of The original 2011 H&H Black House that won the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Pepsi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Mad Dog Russo is on the MLB channel at the top of the hour.

Butternut Burley in a 1950's yello-bole Canadian. Next is John Patton's Storm Front in a cob.

Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.