What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Glad to finally be back home.

C&D Poplar Camp in a straight paneled billiard w/ sweet iced tea

Just ate an wonderful salad and am now smoking Amphora Virginia in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A bowl of well aged Haddo’s Delight w/ sweet iced tea

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and baked bean dinner with a bowl of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game for a while before I get to work.

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a Pipemaker Ring Grain Canadian...Old Crow neat on the side...fresh coffee brewing...

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough left for one more bowl, durn it.

Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Yankees-Astros game.

Mick McQuaid Plug in an MT Zulu and Ennerdale Flake in a Servi meer Egg

Not far from finishing this bowl of aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Now it's Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem Going back to work. Listening to Lum and Abner.

Morning gents!
Overcast here in Cape Town this morning. Hoping it will result in a couple of drops!
St James Flake in a Stannie

Just finished work and this bowl of Peterson Wild Atlantic in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Relaxing for the rest of the evening.

2599935492472252a5d9443398651dd10723cd8e.jpg

Jess Chonowitsch T 13.

A quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day: D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Field & Stream Match...now, Presbyterian Mixture in a '00 gp.5 Dunhill shell Canadian...coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. It's lunch time.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren “Mystery Blend” in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

I notice fewer posts here. Where'd everybody go, lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.