What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem Watching the Mad Dog.

Now smoking Sam Gawith FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Phone chatting with the fella who sent me the sample of two year old FVF. Kutztown Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink as I work.

H&H Anniversary Cake in a billiard nose warmer w/ sweet iced tea

Now smoking Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...G&H Grasmere Flake...then, Sutliff Voodoo Queen...now, Revelation Match in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful meat loaf and mashed potatoes dinner (recipe from my friend Art), and am part way through this bowl of W.O. Larsen My Own Blend 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Rich, rich English blend. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Part way through this bowl of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Dodgers-D-Backs game.

Just finished smoking Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Taking the evening off from working, and am phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. This will end my smoking day with any luck.

Greetings from Greece, wonderful sunny day in Athens with 29°C. It's 1st of May today so a visit in a Cafe was a "must".

25995252f6d9b6c2a1692a3e189261235a6b42ec.jpg

Black & Elegant Vanille.

...earlier...Elizabethan Match...now, Edgeworth RR Match in a Castello sea rock Lovat...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Off to do various things with a bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. See you folks later today.

1st of May isn't only happiness for my house because a day like this my father-in-law died from leukemia. Also a day like this Ayrton Senna died due to his mechanics fault. I raised a glass or red wine in the dinner and now a bowl with Treasures of Ireland Shannon to their memory.

25997120235bbd341884dcc9acce71cf56d74da6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.