What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink on this stormy day.

Relaxing after a wonderful lemon chicken Milanese dinner with a bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game before I go to work.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a bent egg shaped beauty with a plateau rim by Briar Spirit.

Walt

...earlier...C&D Black Frigate...now, trying for the first time, HD Daily Mixture in a Bones fat Author...fresh coffee on the side...

Just past the half way mark of this bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

About to light up a bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Yanks and Sox game.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Time to feed Suzy and Molly.

Part way through this bowl of Sam Gawith FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Work is done for the day and I'm relaxing.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

...earlier...Edgeworth RR Match...now, C&D Blockade Runner in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette billiard...coffee on the side...

Jon’s experimental blend, English blend of aged tobaccos in a Becker.

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Suzy and Molly just had big fight about something. Molly occasionally attacks Suzy when she's bored, and Suzy really doesn't like to wrestle or fight much. This time, she got mad at Molly being a pest, and they really got into it. Suzy ended up walking off, and Molly started chasing her down the hall looking for more. The girl never gives up.

Candy Corn in a bent diamond shank pipe (large bowl) crafted by Briar Spirit.

Walt

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching the Cubs-White Sox game.

Part way through this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Now enjoying 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

McClellands' Old World Classic (#5115) in a bent small cauldron rusticated bowl with a smooth rim by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.