What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Hickory Match...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette Lovat...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful beans and beef tacos dinner with cheesey, chicken Mexican rice on the side. Now smoking W.O. Larsen No. 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game until I go to work, and will listen to the game when I do.

2 bowls this afternoon in a Castello Sea Rock freehand, C&D Lunchtime Blues, then Burley Flake #4

Maltan in a Jarl Egg and Mick McQuaid Plug in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

DrT999":u6vhd15u said:
Maltan in a Jarl Egg and Mick McQuaid Plug in a straight MM Country Gentleman
Good to see someone else smoking Jarl pipes. :eek:

Chores done, now smoking my Biplane Balkan in my oldest Savinelli bent. Nice to be at the time of year to be smoking on the deck.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Finishing up the day with my last bowl of Royal Yacht (#6) of the day. This ones in a Barling EXEXEL sb Apple my father bought back in London back in 1946, one of the BEST pipes I own/

About to light up a bowl of Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Dodgers-D-Backs game.

Just finished a bowl of Rich Dark Flake, with water from the well.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler’s Dream smooth straight 1949 Yellow Bowl Century Model Lovat with a black vulcanite stem.

26030628bb0fb2541a17a04820c03ef7e7371ca6.jpg

Bill Bailey's Black.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, C&D Odessa in a Savinelli (804KS) Oceano smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Trader Joe's Organic Concord Grape Juice is my drink. Watching Bomba, The Jungle Boy.

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Relaxing after a tasty crab cakes and fries with a bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.