What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Solani aged Burley Flake...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Ben Wade bent Dublin freehand...Blackbeard Spiced Rum with 2 cubes...

Enjoyed an excellent chicken parmesan dinner and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game while making hate mail packages.

Now smoking the last of this tin of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. It's been delicious!

Maltan RR in a Sultan meer Bulldog and Mick McQuaid Plug in a Lee van Cleef meer

Now smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Taking the night off of work to relax.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is Peretti Blend W in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

26027167dbe17a91db8802fa23f725eb6cf49e54.jpg

Dan Pipe Jubilee 30.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Tarzan Triumphs on TCM. Trader Joe's Organic Concord Grape Juice is my drink.

...earlier...G&H Scotch Mixture...now, Condor RR In a Peterson Maigret blast Billiard...coffee on the side...

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of early ‘70s Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Then, it's a late lunch.

My after-pizza smoke is 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Tarzan marathon on TCM.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Killington in a pre-transition Comoy Golden Grain Canadian.

Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.