What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2607100802eb2b81d7e9a5f4cfd30394b11d6230.jpg

McClelland Old Dog.

Still awake, so I decided to have another smoke, which is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...OGS...now, Sutliff RR Match in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching M*A*S*H.

Now smoking Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Lunch will be next. A can of the unworldly delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

A quarter of the way through an amazing treat. Seattle Pipe Club blender Joe Lankford’s home brewed Mississippi River with yenidje in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Joe was kind enough to send me a big brick of it using 15 year old McClelland tobaccos. It sure is incredible.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Lakeland Dark in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. I hear thunder storms outside, so we'll get some rain.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Smoking half a bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my stash.

It’s a special day I just got my new to me SMS smooth billiard Meerschaum
Back from getting the broken tendon replaced usually I have tea in the afternoon
with a pipe but today it’s Tullamre dew 12 year and a bowl of sportsman from Milan

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, co-creator and the original Matt Dillon. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza and banana split dinner with a bowl of Germain’s Uncle Tom’s Mixture in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. Going to clean a few pipes as I watch the Braves-Phillies game.

…earlier...Sutliff Barking Dog Match...now, G&H Kendal KY in a Ser Jacopo blast apple...coffee on the side...

A minute or two away from smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the audio book Double, Double by Ellery Queen.

Just finished smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.