What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

26073829349afbfbf99371219bc40baef1261a6f.jpg

4noggins Essence of Vermont.

… earlier Lane Bright Virginia...now, Sutliff Sugar Barrel Match in a '01 Dunhill XL Shilling bent Dublin...coffee on the side...

My usual morning ODF smoke in my usual morning pipe which is showing signs of being well used and appreciated. If the tobac doesn t  bloom above the rim when lighted, it's not full enough.  
zRCWkEotTlqOAhOJwJiO.gif

20180520_192903.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Then, it's lunch time. Simply Apple is my drink.

My after lunch smoke is Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo before I run a couple errands.

About to light up a bowl of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Black Cherry made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

HH Burley flake in a diplomat cob. Sun tea on the rocks to pair!

While I was out, I smoked some MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Thinking about my next smoke before I go out again.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Inaugural bowl in a Savinelli Autograph 3 dual finish that I recently acquired from Italy, C&D Kelley's Coin

12f865c8ef81051cada4fd91b9bb74e5.jpg

Smoking an impromptu blend, GH Kendal Dark thick cut with a little added latakia, by eyeball calibration about 20%, in my Iron Horse stack.  Pretty good. Improves the KD, which is a little light compared to ODF.  Gonna try it with a little perique next.

Just finished smoking 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Home from a very filling Japanese buffet dinner and am relaxing as I watch the Braves-Phillies game.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

… earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Neerup P. Jeppesen Ida easy cut bent blast Dublin sitter....coffee on the side...

A couple minutes away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to the audio book Double, Double by Ellery Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.