What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this early: year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Work is done for the day, and I'm smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie. This one has Robert Mitchum, Victor Jory, and George (Superman) Reeves.

Last smoke of the day is C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen from Greece and the sunny Athens with 27°C.

26076817f8efdc3e18c0bc79d6f0c4044a58336a.jpg

Charatan No 27.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm having a bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

… earlier...Lane Bright Virginia...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a Peterson Waterford XL13 Bulldog...coffee on the side…

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Going to be a busy day.

Now smoking, what else of a morning, HH ODF in my cuspidor stack. 8 grams per bowl of smoking goodness.

C&D Exclusive w/ lemonade. About to watch the heavens open up, fingers crossed the power doesn’t go out.

Finally, finally back home! Smoked a few bowls of various blends while out, but am home now and almost done with this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Part through this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Picked one of my best Virginia pipes for this inaugural ride.

Smoking another hausegemacht mix. GH Kendal Dark mixed with perique and pressed for 4 days. Not bad, better than the latakia mix by a nose. Smoking in my Pibe Dan cabbaged Reform.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Reds-Pirates game.

About to light up a bowl of Wilke Commander in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Had a bowl each of C&D Lunchtime Blues and John Patton Oriental Dusk in a Savinelli Autograph this afternoon

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get to dinner time on this very humid day.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, Peterson Connoisseur's Choice in a '78 gp.6 Dunhill shell apple...Blackheart spiced Rum with 3 cubes...

Status
Not open for further replies.