What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Sgt. Preston of the Yukon.

Another photo from our beach.

25946910e42631953b10bd97933e5f28dc94b335.jpg

2594691116206f6ed3f4d4cca7720bc4736d2fd3.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Choice.

...earlier...Half & Half...now, SWR in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

Oops, forgot to post yesterday -- Revor Plug in an MM Legend

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a roast beef sandwich and am now part way through this bowl of Wilke Champlain in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. John Brandt's bring back some great blends. A bottle of Boylan's Burch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Reds-Brewers game.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century (GBD Sub brand) natural egg with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Really windy out! Working on burning out an Osage Orange poker with repeated bowls of super dry ODF doing stuff outside.

Now smoking Wilke No. 24 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem. A bottle of Fanta Grape is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke No.192 in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Captains of the Clouds starring Cagney as I clean some pipes.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...C&D Founding Fathers...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Castello Old Antiquari Long Shank Dublin...coffee on the side...

For dinner, I had baby back ribs, mac n' cheese, and dessert was chocolate mousse tuxedo cake. Now, I'm smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' in m'lady's lap.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke 8th in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Going to work now.

Pretty day, but still way too windy for briars, so back to the trusty Lee van Cleef meer (with Revor Plug) and War Horse Bar in a Servi meer Egg

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Red Sox-Angels game on the XM.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.