What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...another bowl of Presbyterian...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...Blackbeard Spiced Rum on the side...coffee brewing...

Had pizza for dinner, and for dessert, m'lady made an apple cinnamon raisin pie that just can't be beat. I'm relaxing with a bowl of Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Angels game before I go to work.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

About a third left of this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

A few minutes away from smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Gangbusters.

Just finishing this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Last smoke of the day is MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...LC Peach...now, Sutliff Argosy Black Match in a Don Warren Morta apple...coffee on the side...

This morning I am smoking C&D Da Vinci. I go to the heavy Latakia in the morning on cool days. I am smoking it in a Stanwell Rhodesian bend with a beautiful red-brown color. It is an egg shaped bowl— my favorite.

H&H Anniversary Cake in a straight rusticated dublin w/ coffee

Starting off my smoking days with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Am part way through my after lunch smoke, which is MacBaren HH “Mystery Blend” in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Working on a review for it. Can't announce what it is yet, but I like it. A bottle of Faygo Grape soda is my drink.

Christmas Cheer 2013 in a cob. Really good with 5 years age on the tobacco.

Part way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

McClelland 2000 in a prince Cloister straight grain.

Now smoking McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Almost finished smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.