What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...SWR...now, SG 1792 Flake in a Paronelli XL smooth Canadian...Laphroaig one cube, on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful apple raisin pork chop dinner with mashed potatoes and sweet corn on the side. Now smoking Wilke No. 24 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Reds game.

After dinner smoke of 2 coins of A & C Petersen Escudo Navy Deluxe folded into the Rusticated Cayuga Oiled Briar. Coffee in the Captain's Gig.

Apologies for going off topic, but... William Conrad's pipes! How, Jim? Is there a story?

Bird's Eye Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer and a Brindisi Billiard

Just finished smoking Wilke Surburg’s 71th Street in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Dorchester":a4kaey5u said:
Apologies for going off topic, but... William Conrad's pipes! How, Jim? Is there a story?
Actually, there are two stories that go along with how I got the pipes, but they are too long to type. You'd have to call me to hear them, but the stories are a little lengthy.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Cubs-Dodgers game.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Cubs and Dodgers are in the 9th.

Last smoke of the day is Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Listening to The Traveling Wilburys.

26197945bee1ebcf226aee8cbbf1f1884e9625b5.jpg

Danske Club Black Luxury - Savinelli [modified].

...earlier...Lane Burley...then, Amphora brown...now, PS #84 Turkish in a RD Pipe "pit bull" bulldog...coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Reds game.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A few minutes away from smoking Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. A little rainy here now, which is fine by me. Watching the Astros-Jays game.

Almost half way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.