What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Phillies game.

...earlier...CH...now, Condor RR('86) in a 2000 gp.5 Dunhill Millennium shell billiard...coffee...

Just finished smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. watching the Braves-Reds game.

Combo of Black Irish Twist & Sweet Rum Twist in an MM Legend, and Bird's Eye Flake in a Viking rhodesian

Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Braves and Reds are in extra innings.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about art.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, we had clouds and rain in the morning here in Athens, our mood was "down" but thankfully the king-Sun showed up and the smile returned to our faces.

26193947d75ee98551c89e3a269cf7002b6e031e.jpg

Samuel Gawith Black Cherry Cavendish Mixture - Fallion [modified].

...earlier...G&H American Peach...then, Amphora brown...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Savinelli Alligator brown panel bent billiard...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Getting ready to run a few errands.

Stavros, I admire your aesthetic.

Currently smoking: Peterson's Irish Flake in a Big Ben starter Dublin.

Currently sweating: Profusely. I might have pushed this one a bit.

A third of the way through the last of this tin of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.