What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, I had a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Just finished a tasty lunch, and am deciding on my next smoke.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Watching A Hard Days Night.

Part way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Half way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...then, Lane Andullo...now, Amphora Brown in a Davidoff Ruby Canadian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Time for ice cream!

1st try of Olde Virginia from 'The Smoker' in a Sultan Bulldog and the last of the Tudor Castle in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Been watching the Red Sox lose to the Yankees.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Braves and Cards are in the 9th.

Old Colonial in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Just ordered two more pounds of it, and already have a few pounds here.

26211213b24b5f6a3d33a4803acd114b93d1df70.jpg

Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey - Stanwell [modified].

...earlier...Sutliff J4 Burley...then, Amphora Brown...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Savinelli Alligator 'red' stack bent billiard(707 KS)...coffee...

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Going to run some errands today. See ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.