What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a tasty roast beef and cheese sandwich, and am now smoking the last of this sample of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite stem. Watching the Braves-Cards game.

The "figurehead" of a man with turban and his Sherlock Holmes like calabash pipe is unique.
The house in 1070 Vienna, Hermanngasse 17, didn’t change its appearance since architect Erich Lichtblau redesigned it for the Lichtblau Company in 1922. It’s frozen in time with all its architectural exterior, its historic value and all the tragedy for the Lichtblau-Grünfeld family.

https://www.photoblog.com/strohschneider-laue/2017/10/09/moorish-sherlock-holmes/

26217226e3acbe93d57d031edda57023dc91af4d.jpg

I am smoking Danish Mixture Orange Coco.

Took my time enjoying that Stonehaven, and am now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Braves have had a long, slow top of the 6th inning, but have scored five runs in this half hour. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Cards just scored five runs and are one run away from tying the game. This is what happens when you put Peter Moylan in to pitch.

..C&D Odessa in a '10 gp.6 Dunhill shell "oxford" panel billiard...fresh coffee...

About half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Well, dinner's running late, so I'm having a bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Yankees-Red Sox game starts after the top of the hour.

Relaxing after a terrific lamb chops and potatoes dinner with Italian Pistachio Gelato for dessert. Now smoking one of the best durn tobaccos ever made: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Yankees smacked Red Sox starter Price around in the first inning,

St Bruno Flake in a large bent basket briar billiard and a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Yankees have run away with this game.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Just finishing C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Phone chatting about comic books.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Now, I'm phone chatting about old movies.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Might be my last smoke of the day.

...earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor Match...then, PA...now, Lane Bright Virginia in a Falcon with smooth acorn bowl...coffee on the side...

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Had a couple egg, ham and cheese biscuits for lunch, and am now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo before going out to run some errands.

Status
Not open for further replies.