What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Embarcadero w/ iced tea, watching the second half of URU v POR

In purpose i delay to watch the BBC Sherlock tv-series with Benedict Cumberbatch because i don't like the plot, i am watching them only because i am great fan of Sherlock Holmes and if someone asks me i had to say that i have seen them. After 3 tries finally in the 4th i manage to finish tonight the Episode 3 of Season 4.
OK what's next on the 5 Season? Sherlock and Mycroft are not brothers from the same parents because Ms Hudson is their real mother and Dr Watson is the child of Ms Hudson secret marriage and Moriarty as we know him isn't the guy that we see because has a twin brother which is the informer of the NWO dictator which will come from Mars to rule the Earth so Sherlock must search to find the solution inside the Middle Earth in which must travel back in time with the help of Dr Watson's sister which is the woman who killed Mary Watson which of course was not real but a duplicate which...THAT'S ENOUGH !

I am smoking Treasures of Ireland Shannon, after smoking i will taste ice cream with cherry.

Almost finished smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the last of this tin of MacBaren Mystery Blend in an old favorite smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time, but it's seen years of heavy duty. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Indians-A's game.

Just finished smoking Cannon Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

About half a bowl left of D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Getting ready to watch the Red Sox-Yankees game.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now SG 1792 Flake in a Dunhill Ruby Bark billiard...coffee...

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Suzy and Molly want some play time, so I'll be busy with that until I tire them out.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. Watching a documentary about The Minute Men.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

....posting late this AM...earlier...Sutliff VIP Match...then, Sugar Barrel Match...now, G&H Scotch Mixture in a Savinelli Ghibli(111 KS)rustic billiard...coffee...

Union Square w/ coffee, watching Spain v Russia

Just about finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Just about time for the Braves-Cardinals game.

Status
Not open for further replies.