What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. I may finish the night with this smoke.

Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Couldn't sleep.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Doing some reading.

...HH WhiteKnight in a RD Pipe smooth Author...up next...Amphora Red in a Savinelli Oceano Bulldog...still coffee...

SPC Mississippi River w/ iced tea, watching Croatia v Russia

Just finished visiting a neighbor and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Actually, I had two bowls of it.

Close to finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Brewers game while I decide on what my next smoke and drink will be. Just finished a bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

I've been smoking EGR's blend in my Barling Challenger bulldog all day! It was a nice day to sit outside and read while smoking, if you can call 85 degrees nice. Well, it's much better than the mid to upper 90's we had all week! A lot less humidity also! It's a great day when a tobacco you like and a pipe you like come together for a wonderful smoke!

Part way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Nats-Marlins game.

Relaxing after a wonderful, biiiig ribeye steak, mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner, and am a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Oriental Blend Number One in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...SWR...then, Granger...following with, SG 1792 Flake...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in an Ardor DR Urano panel XL Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.