What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

The last of some St Bruno Flake in a Grabow Freehand, and Salty Dogs in an MM straight Country Gentleman

Part way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Working!

Part way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Quit work early to relax and phone chat.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Will likely finish the night with this smoke. I hope so, anyway.

Decided to have one more smoke: Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Good morning from Greece and the sunny Athens with 31°C.

26241799060452e7df34f04a2f4f1f8b7a70592b.jpg

Danish Mixture Sungold Hausmarke.

....earlier...Lane Burley...then, HH WhiteKnight...now, half bowl of SG Cob Plug in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...coffee...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Watch City Quint’s Own in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Unfortunately the weather changed and he had an afternoon rain, in cases like this when a storm comes in the middle of summer [i remember as a kid till now] we grumble saying "Hmm..we became London".
The Meteo-guys said that tomorrow morning we will have clouds but later the sun will show-up.

26242899c0823eee4f434317dd5414a3c56df606.jpg

I am smoking Rattray's Sweet Fragrant.

Having an after lunch bowl of Royal Yacht in a GBD Virgin 458 straight bulldog I got back in the early '70s.

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.

Not far from finishing this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Had a great visit from my favorite niece. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A minute or two away from smoking the original year 2011 H&H Black House that won the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Watching Peter Gunn.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Sail yellow...then, Holiday Match...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Dunhill Ruby Bark "Oxford" panel billiard...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.