What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful peach pork chops and black-eyed peas dinner with a bowl of Watch City Quint’s Own in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more smoke. Watching the Dodgers-Angels game while cleaning a few pipes. Suzy is not pleased because she wants to lay on my lap, but she'll get her chance soon enough. Molly is snoozin' on the couch.

Salty Dogs in a Brigham Prince & Grasmere Flake in an SMS meer Pot

Now smoking C&D Oriental Blend Number One in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Bayou Morning in a Ropp Vintage Smooth billiard with horn stem

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Work is done for the day, and I'm now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Mixture 79...then, CH...now, Amphora brown in a MM Freehand...coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink. Just got in 8 blends from Sentimiento Nacional in Argentina. I'm very curious to see what they are like.

26246037b46180a99f0990f6627b41ac2ea19ff6.jpg

McClelland 221b series Honeydew.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Don Alfonso in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Maverick.

A couple minutes away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink on this very warm and humid day.

In the pool relaxing with some Presbyterian Mixture and a strawberry lemonade.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Centinela in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time.

...Elizabethan Match in a Savinelli rustic Bing...fresh coffee...

Relaxing after a terrific chicken pasta pie with a bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Choctaw in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching the Nats-Pirates game.

Status
Not open for further replies.