What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful Indian buttered chicken dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Nats finally scored in the the top of the 14th. They lead the Braves 5-3 now. I knew the Braves bullpen would choke sooner or later.

Half way through this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier... Holiday Match...now, G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

I heard the call of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Couldn't resist either! :)

First time smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching Quick Pitch on MLB.TV.

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about comic books.

Last smoke of the day is MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Greetings from Greece and the sunny Athens with 32° C.

261096621aa1e331b715a1b5097d42b4f8f3d1c8.jpg

Davidoff Malawi Dark Cavendish.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm reading and smoking a bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

… earlier...Lane Bright Virginia...then, Sutliff Country Doctor Match...now. SG 1792 Flake in a Don Warren Morta apple...coffee on the side...

Smoking HH ODF in my goblet stack waiting for the sun to dry out the grass so I can mow again.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Braves and Nats are about to play ball.

My after lunch smoke is HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Almost finished with this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.