What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...now, SG 1792 Flake in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...Old Crow with 2 cubes...fresh coffee brewing...

Louisiana Red w/ sweet iced tea. Finally home after an arduous day.

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Deciding on what to watch on TV.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching "The Gilded Age" on PBS.

Half way through this bowl of Wilke Surburg’s 71th Street in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, i was ready to post a photo with my pipe but my eye cought something very interesting while reading police news from Europe. A French policeman from CRS unit has the Greek "Μολων Λαβε" logo in his uniform so i will raise

26104084f9b67f7c00c9ae6159e87c54ba4b87b7.jpg

my Fe.Ro pipe with Ilsteds Own 100 and my cup of coffee for than man.

… earlier...Lane Dark Red...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Radice Hawkbill...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Line soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Almost half through this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. It's one of the upcoming new MacBaren blends, and no, I can't say what it is. I'm liking it though.

A minute or so away from smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finishing this bowl of McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful Greek pasta dinner along with two slices of m'lady's egg custard pie. Am a quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

Status
Not open for further replies.