What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Motzek Highland Balls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Hate the name of this blend.

… earlier...HH Acadian Perique...now, another bowl of SG 1792 Flake in a Radice rind Bulldog...Blackheart Spiced Rum with 2 cubes...

Earlier today, my first try of this, it was OK so I moved on to C&D Adagio which was very satisfying, in an old Castello Sea Rock

Just finishing this bowl of Motzek Kieler Freunde “Alte Hasen” in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Have enough for about a bowl. Watching The Shadow.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Reading and watching Molly chase a house fly around the den. Suzy is supervising the event.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim and black acrylic stem.

Couldn't sleep, so I had a snack and am smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

26107151c90ed7bc9ff442ba8c7c932d42c3e389.jpg

4noggins Otter Creek.

… earlier...Lane Bright Virginia...then, half bowl of SG 1792 Flake...now, HH Burley Flake in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Planning out my day.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Phone chatting with the durn ol' varmit who made the pipe I am smoking. :)

Now smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Cards-Pirates game.

Just finished smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Cards beat the Pirates in the bottom of the ninth, again. Now watching the Nats-Braves game.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Snacked on some pineapple and am part way through this bowl of Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

McC Blackwoods Flake in a huge Sasieni 5 dot bent sitter with silver band. Best couple of hours I've spent in a long while.

Jim

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.