What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Been a busy day.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecue sandwiches and fries dinner, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. M'lady freshly baked some oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. Watching the Red Sox-Astros game.

… earlier...C&D Black Frigate...then, Sutliff RR Match...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Falcon with international bent stem...coffee on the side...

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Quick Pitch on MLB.TV.

26112598b8338a0171be799725f2421bcd2e52b1.jpg

McClleland Holiday Spirit.

Didn't really sleep, so I got up to do some reading and am smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

… earlier...CH...now, HH Burley Flake in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...coffee on the side...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and am now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Line soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Tigers game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Wilke No. 24 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 1 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.