What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...SWR...then, STG Amphora Original...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '78 gp.6 Dunhill shell apple...coffee on the side...

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Going to have a late lunch. Finally got a few hours of sleep, about three. A can of Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this hot and humid day. Watching the Pirates-Dodgers game.

Just finished smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Already about half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Tobacco is a bit dry, but it works well that way. Ice tea and berg is my drink on this very busy day.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Fred and Ginger movies on TCM.

JimInks":gqv66082 said:
Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Fred and Ginger movies on TCM.
Sounds like you're all sorted there, Jim!

Just finished smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This should get me to dinner time.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, SG 1792 Flake in a Altinok Cobra Meer... fresh coffee on the side...

After a wonderful dinner of a fine herb and cheese omelet and artichokes with hollandaise sauce flushed down with a nice Chardonnay, I'm really enjoying a bowl of C&D Engine 99 in my Pibe Dan tribute replica reform. Still working on the Chardonnay. Nice not having a plonk to drink periodically.

Relaxing after a wonderful baked ziti dinner, and dessert was vanilla bean ice cream, and a slice of cheese cake wit fresh strawberries. Now smoking the last of my stash of Rich Dark Flake in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head with a yellow stem.

Smoking Sutliff's Breckinridge in my Savinelli 320 Christmas pipe. I guess I'll be up late watching the Royals game since it is just starting. They are playing Oakland.

Smoked a couple of bowls in a Savinelli Dual Finish Bent Billiard this afternoon, C&D Big n Burley and Haunted Bookshop

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the last few chapters of The Origin of Evil by Ellery Queen.

Half way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.