What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Couldn't sleep, and am not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

...earlier...Billy Budd Blonde...then, Lane Burley...now, Black Frigate in a Savinelli Ghibli (111 KS) billiard...fresh coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A very hard rain outside.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape soda is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...HH WhiteKnight...now, G&H Dark Flake Liquorice in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...Plum Wine on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken and spaghetti dinner with a bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem.

Steve Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and creator of Dr. Strange has died. RIP. I was lucky to have met him in person and spend time with him; phone chatted and exchanged a few letters, too. I also got to do finishes over his work a couple times, which is one of the biggest highlights of my comics career. One of the true giants in comics history who was a big inspiration to me, and an influence to me and my work.

Just finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.

Big 'n Burley in a Charatan bent pot. I can feel this crap in my throat as soon as I light up, and I don't inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.