What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY Gang... Windy day at the lake,,, the grand son and I got us 11 nice crappie today...
Fish for dinner tomorrow ...
Finishing the day off with some Squadron Leader in my Silver King bull dog and some Red Rose tea on the side...Take Care ( JD )

damnyankee":bqzlz0mq said:
HEY Gang... Windy day at the lake,,, the grand son and I got us 11 nice crappie today...
Fish for dinner tomorrow ...
Finishing the day off with some Squadron Leader in my Silver King bull dog and some Red Rose tea on the side...Take Care ( JD )
YO!!!! I know those two.....Thats no way to get Frog's legs man.......

:shock:

Hey DY!
Smoking some Black Navy in a Radice Bamboo I got from some Frogf34ker....heheh....Weird, Smoking your pipe and stumble on ya.....

Half and Half in a Dr G 18.9 C a great night to all,
Jayf

Morn' All, Last nite at our SHPC mtg. in my Castello SS Black Blast great line H&H Burley Kake, in my Castello Collection KK bent Kino[faceted]Fillmore '07,Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Medium VF in a Lorenzetti.

+2c going up to +7c

Good morning - Penzance in my TRP morta cutty

SG Firedance Flake in a meer lined billiard.

YO!!!! I know those two.....Thats no way to get Frog's legs man.......

Good afternoon guys...
Talon you are right still kissing frogs no Fairy Princess yet...
Got a bucket full of live minnows and heading back to the lake with the Grandson kill some more Crappies ...
K-woody signet full of some Ashton pebble cut... Put in 6 applications this am running out of spots here in Salisbury...
Take Care (JD )

Howdy folks,

Pipesandcigar/Seattle Pipe Club's "Seattle Evening" in this John Crosby:

crosby014.jpg

Afternoon gents! Last night I had a bowl of ps Balkan supream that was generously gifted to my by a brother here. Earlier today I smoked some gl pease charing cross in my sultan meerschaum wolf head. Just a bit ago I made a nice little parfit (is that how you spell it?) of charing cross, Maltese falcon, and kensington in a basket briar. Not a bad little experiment! And I'm about to load up another pipe I'm just not sure which one or what I'm goi g to smoke!

Now that I'm unemployed I have time to post here :suspect:

Squadron Leader in a meer-lined Kaywwodied Canandian. Fast becoming my favorite pipe.

PW&W #515 in my Rinaldi :sunny:
& windy in Las Vegas

Cornell & Diehl - Kajun Kake in my Peterson Aran. It's a sampler I got at the TAPS show and I think I like this quite a bit. The perique might give it a little too much kick, though. Actually I might order a bag of their 525V Red Virginia Cavendish and see how it smokes.

2am in the morning & I have Butera Kingfisher (a gift from NSPiper) in a size 2 Dunhill bulldog together with a huge mug of tea. The joys of being entertained by Dame Insomnia!

Astleys no. 44 in a Brian Ruthenberg straight billiard with a silver band and cumberland stem.

Even' All, Wessex Broad Cut Burley, in my Castello SS Black Blast Great Line, This pipe has a 1" bore chamber!! :D :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

This aged VA/ Ruthenberg combo is heavenly. Been feeling weird today, either crashing from some supplements, overdoing my work out yesterday, or just plain tired.

Regardless, it's just water today.

McB's Navy Flake in this Eltang design Stanwell:

somenewstanwellsboughtinnewyouk004.jpg

Good evvening, half and half in a Kaywoodie bent apple, 17.8 c partly cloudy,

Jayf

Status
Not open for further replies.