What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since yesterday's American Scottish blend tasted so good, I chose a Virginia, McC 5100, which is a blend I haven't smoked in many months. It isn't burning as easily due to the nature of the cut and moisture content. I should have let it dry out overnight. Still, it hits the spot while smoking it in a Denmark made HAJ pipe.
Lisa Marie

P.S. Did someone mention frost?

Heading to the mountain house for the weekend and packing up some PW&W 191, Trout Stream, Andy's Favorite, and GLP Haddo's Delight to burn the next 4 days.

Simple pleasure - Laurel Heights in a Castello Sea Rock canadian.

I just got home from work and now I'm starting my evening off with McClelland No. 22 Virginia. I love this stuff!

I felt a bit like slumming, so I'm puffing on some Mixture 79 - but in my classic Sasieni Four-Dot. :darklord:

Capitain Black from the white pouch in a MM corn cob.
You guys were right, they do smoke great.

Iwan Ries 3 Star Blue in a huge Baki Meer.

Winslow :sunny:

Dubbya":knpya320 said:
Capitain Black from the white pouch in a MM corn cob.
You guys were right, they do smoke great.
Sounds like a great combo to me!

I'm smoking some C&D Manhatten Afternoon in an Akropolis Amadeus #346 (my #1 VA smoker).

ERR in a Danbark poker. Black coffee in the mug; Clapton on the speakers.

Good Morning All,

Scottish Cake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

4c going up to 12c

:)

Wow, I think babysinister is the first person I've read that willingly smokes Mixture79! Happy Birthday!

Taking it easy a bit today after trying to catch up on yard work. Got my little pepper patch planted, and hopefully they will grow and produce. Last year I planted them in bags of composted manure, and they did great, but I want to see if they will produce without having to buy several bags of manure. Using what I have on hand: chicken manure/litter, and well-aged wood chips from when the tree trimmers came to clear the power line right-of-way and I had them dump the wood chips on our place. I'm almost out of this valuable mulch.

Smoking an easy burning Prince Albert Choice blend in a Poker Cob. Nice nutty, slight cocoa notes, and a hint of sweetness.

Lisa Marie

14.7 C partly cloudy, SWR ARo in a Sav sittter,
happy puffin',
Jayf

Even' All, 4 pipesfull so far to-day, in my Ashton PS Octogon paneled billard,
Bosun Cut Plug '05, Ennerdale Flake '04, in my Ardor Calabash Series V11,Bob's Chocolate '03, Conniston CP'07 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Smoking Wilke #191 out of a Brebbia Duke. Great for relaxing before I head back to work. :D

New Smoker":x0k2f0e2 said:
Just what the Doctor ordered, Prince Albert in a Grabow duke
I almost went with that but I managed to hunt down some Carter Hall today.(It's really hard to find around here.)

Carter Hall is currently billowing its sweet smoke from my newly cleaned up Kaywoodie Rhodesian and all is right with the world.

Good Morning All,

I'm kicking off my weekend with a bowl of McClelland Christmas Cheer 08 and a side of Maxwell House coffee this morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.