What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Scottish Cake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

7c going up to 17c

:)

GLP Westminister in a Cavicchi 4C Canadian and enjoying a Long Trail IPA.

CAO/DAN Tobacco Black Velvet in a Radice Hawkbill. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Carter Hall (seem to be smoking it a lot lately) in a wanna be rhodesian half bent fourth rate putty filled sorry excuse for a piece of briar,,,,,(one of my best),,, :lol:

Even' All, Conniston CP '07 in an old Weber bent Scoup, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Another familair "face", JayF in Japan. Good to see him here!

Nine P.M. , hit the pause button on the DVD player while watching the movie, "High Crimes" to come here and visit a bit. Ah, a cold front pushed through, so the night air is comfortable. I have the windows open and I can hear the cows bellowing in the distance.

Smoking a delightful, blend from Mel Feldman of thesmokerdotcom, located in Albany, New York. I phoned him up a couple years ago and asked for a non-aromatic blend, and he suggested this mixture of VA and Burley, which seems to me my favourite mix: nice nutty notes with a hint of sweetness and caramel. Enjoying it in a Poker Cob. I don't know what he calls it, but I highly recommend it. Great room note. Burns easily.

Regards, Lisa Marie

I'm burning some Samuel Gawith Chicagoland Scotch Cut Mixture in an
Ardor Bambu churchwarden. :)

Winslow :sunny:

'04 Blackpoint in a Tinsky tanblast rho. Waiting for the Wings/Blackhawks game.

Buddy

'Morning Highstump!

Smoking leftovers of the same VA Burley blend in the Cob. Going well with a cup of coffee.

Good Morning All,

Peretti 333 in a Lorenzetti billiard

12c going up to 20c

:)

ERR'd in a Cristiano ladle I got at the NY show from our own Doc Watson.

Afternoon All, From '95 Mc's #24 in my Ashton 8 paneled bill. Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Smoked Three Friars most of the day in an Adam Davidson full bent billiard. The Nic buzz made me a little dizzy and had to lay down.
I heard from Adam and a pipe I commissioned last year is complete, so I should be getting my second one soon.

Good Sunday Evening, y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.