What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boswell's Best in a Boswell spiral freehand

Trying my first bowl of Irish Flake in the forum Tinsky. Not bad at all!! It sure won't be my last one :sunny:

regor":9r0jxov7 said:
Trying my first bowl of Irish Flake in the forum Tinsky. Not bad at all!! It sure won't be my last one :sunny:
I like it too, but it's a little too strong for me.

Enjoyed an outstaning bowl of Walnut in a Tinsky Coral giant bent dublin a little earlier this afternoon. Might just have to revisit it tonight!

Just finished of the last of a tin of 1792. Think that I'll give a tin of Bonfiglioli 40th Anniversary Blend a try next. I picked some up from Alberto at the CORPS show a couple of years ago and as I remember it was pretty good then. We'll see how it is with some time added to it.

Randy

Even' All, Just finished dgting some Bosun CP witha parfait of Somerset Flake[Burley, Peretti's], in my Castello Collection KK Kino, earlier Wessex Coarse cut burley in my Castello SS Great Line, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good evening Gents (and Ladies?) warming up for the weekend with some McClelland's Oriental #14 in a IMP Volcano meer.

Good morning brothers from a rather chilly southern end of the Dark One. I have Dunbar in a GBD Frontenac billiard. Good smoke. Enjoy your Saturday.

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

0c going up to +14c

:)

I had a fabulous first smoke in my new 2008 Brigham pipe of the year. Some Sweet Killarney and a warm mug of coffee with a small kitty sitting on my knee. Quite the nice morning! I'll try the pipe with the churchwarden stem in a couple of days.

Just got around to smoking my first bowl after a delightful salad. Squadron Leader in a Tinsky Corral Dublin.

Happy Easter!!!
:flower:

Just having some Davidoff Flake Medallions in Dunhill 5117

Getting ready to try my first bowl of the McClellands Beacon. I have had the oridginal or first release or what ever you want to call it and still have one tin left dated in 95 I think, its packed away somewhere for when I do move. Looking forward to this new stuff to see what possibilities it has. I bet I like it LOL

I really enjoyed the first bowl of the "New Beacon" I will be getting more when my tax refund gets in :lol!:

Wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter my friends....
Smoking some Brown Clunee in a Meer Calabash.......

Enjoy you Easter Sunday with some fine smokes. Mine right now is FVF in a little GBD New Era bulldog.

First Easter smoke is Stonehaven in a Tinsky tanblast Liverpool. Soon have to start cooking for the whole famn damily.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

+2c going up to +12c

:)

Happy and Joy on this beautiful Easter to all!! First pipe of the day is a bent Irish Second with 40th Anniversary Blend. Have a GREAT day!!

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.