What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

+3c going up to +12c

Fresh Fish for dinner last night,,, was a welcome change to the store bought stuff we ate all winter...
But the grand son and I got skunked on our efforts to put some more fish in the freezer yesterday...
Just nice to be down on the river enjoying the day with the grand son ...Today its some Squadron Leader in my Falcon with real store bought dry rings... Take Care ( JD )

Mac B's Vanilla Cream in a Amphora Bent apple. While reading how the oilers are mathematically out of the playoffs. Both VERY relaxing :twisted:

Mac B's Navy Flake in a SMS gourd calabash

Reiner's Long Golden Flake in a Tinsky. Great in a large pipe.

Swapped out bowls on the Falcon ,,,and now some Fire Dance in my meer bowl ... Yummy stuff Take Care ( JD )

And So To Bed in a GBD Prestige saddle bit apple, shape # 335.

Half and Half in a Kaywoodie bent apple 26.1 C and clear.

Cheers,
Jayf

Earlier SG's BBF in my Tim Hynick POY SHPC, Just finished Wessex Broad cut Burley in My Castello Kino KK Collection, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

An after work bowl of Pete's University Flake in my Cob.

Astleys va in a smooth John Crosby that was waiting for me in the mail when I got home from work. I really need to get a camera....

1792 in a Dunhill size 2 bulldog. Really didn't like this tobacco when I first tried it. A year later something has happened. This is my second bowl in two days.

Good Morning All,

Telegraph Hill in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool

+2c going up to +11c

Started the day early this morning with an outstanding bowl of C&D Barrister in a Don Carlos 2 Note bent dublin.

Good day fellas... Mac B # 1 Virgina in my Carolina briar Dublin ... Getting ready to go to H&R Block,,, to do the tax thing and not looking forward to it at all... With the weather getting better I'm hoping the job thing picks up soon... One can only hope... Take Care ( JD )

Heading to Hickory with the family to visit the Easter Bunny......Smoking some DGT't escudo in a KW 99b......

Happy Easter Weekend Gents.....

Afternoon All, Two bowlsful so far to-day, in my Tim Hynick POY SHPC,G&H's CC Reg. '00, in my Castello Collection Kino bent EGG KK, Bosun CP '05, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Very nice day here. Got up early (for a day off) hit the gym, then went directly to the Disc Golf Course where I met up with and a friend that flew in from Norway, hadn't seen each other since 2001. Then had lunch and caught up. I only allowed myself one beer as I did not feel fully hydrated.

McC 5125 in a new to me smooth Crosby that arrived yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.