What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Mike Brissett billiard. MMM MMM GOOD

Up in the wee hours following an impromptu nap. Some Lane BCA in a Stanwell #45 Majestic pot.

Good Morning All.

MacBaren Club Blend in a Wolfgang

12c going up to 23c

:)

8C going up to 23C on the other side of the world. MClelland Aurora in a new to me GBD Prestige.

PS Balkan Supreme. Two bowls thus far: the first one in a GBD 5th Avenue, and now in a smooth Stanwell Colonial 56 (Canadian style). This is my first taste of this tobacco. I got the sample bag from mars; it was included free in an order of four GLP blends that I received today. I must say I like this Balkan blend. They say that this blend tends to bite. I've detected no bite whatsoever. The sample quantity was not moist at all, however, which may account for a cooler smoke in this case.

Even' All, In my Ardor Calabash I got from Winslow, a BIG bowl of Bosun Cut Plug, a wonderous first smoke!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Club Blend in a Brigham author.

8c going up to 18c

:)

University Flake in Monstrosities - Russet Poultice

Just kidding I'm smoking it in my Hedegaard

Yesterday I had three bowls of MacB's Navy Flake that I like very much - I tried one bowl in a morta pipe & I'll stay with Penzance & English blends in morta.

Note to self Navy Flake doesn't go with morta pipes.

Good Morning All,

Curley Cut Regular in a Wolfgang

11c going up to 18c

:) Paul

IR's Gourmet English in a Sasieni Four-Dot Ruff-Root "Burton" sandblasted half-bent billiard (puff, puff, that was a mouthful for just one breath...).

3565237030_f71d3af9f2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.