What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For today's leisurely drive home from the office I'll be enjoying Dan Tobac's :darklord: Devil's Holiday in my Bent Boswell :pipe: .

Davidoff Flake Medallions in the newest addition to the family a Tao Billiard

Escudo, in the next to last addition to my family from Smokingpipes.com: a Stanwell Colonial #207 smooth poker/cherrywood. I'm going to miss Stanwell..(sigh...). I hope someone gives those Danish pipemakers a working visa to come to the U.S. Or, if they could just make it to Mexico first, then perhaps...but I digress.

3565402176_98c7964a88.jpg

Plum pudding in a Jacono brandy -- heavenly!

Good Morning All,

Straight Burley in a Lorenzetti sitter.

4c going up to 12c

:)

C&D Bayou Night in the Peterson 2007 POY.

hi all im smoking some peterson irish flake in one of my boswell bent nose warmers

Hey fellas!

Smoking some After Hours Flake in a Pete Silver spigot as I refamiliarize myself with this wonderful area of proud smokers.....Been gone for awhile, But I look forward to being back.

Hope all are well.

Matt

Today, it's Devils Holiday in my Savinelli 320, I'm smoking this with the balsa filter, which works well for me as I clench and tend to run a 'wet' pipe. This baccy is good enough to eat, tastes like blackberry pie.

Bosun Cut Plug in a Radice Apple. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Boswell Bear Blend in a Boswell Classic bent.

Even' All, Boar's Head '05[TT], in two pipes to-nite, in my Sav.#8, and in my David Jones Bent Billard, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Peterson emerald.

1c going up to 12c

:)

SG Navy Flake in an old GBD apple. Gee I like this stuff!

Plantation Evening in a Rad Davis zulu nosewarmer. Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.