What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Fragrant in a Mastro De Paja bent poker

A Bowl of Rattray 7 Reserve in a Kaywoodie Sandblast Poker. Slight breeze, 70 degrees in Mid Coast Maine. Wishing everyone a pleasant and peaceful weekend.
Doc :D

Just finished a bowl of Night train. Still feeling a little buzz from it. Trying to decide whether or not to light up a bowl of Walnut I packed earlier. Stanley Cup, iced mocha, good smokes and relaxing at home with my family after a beautiful Saturday. It doesn't get any better!

Good Morning All,

Sunday Picnic in a Lorenzetti billiard

4c going up to 12c

:)

Low Country Waccamaw in a Tsuge Dublin that always plays nice with VA flakes.

(Tin's about a year old, somewhere in-between the fresh and aged phases. Might want to cellar a few of these... some age will do nice things.)

Even' All, Two pipes to-day, in my Ardor Giant bent ball, Somerset flake[Peretti's Burley], in my Colm Magner poker Uhle's Crushed White Burley, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Gawith&Hoggarth Louisiana Flake in a Pete Limited Edition. 8)Devil's Holiday next
in a Radice Apple.

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

7c going up to 14c

:)

Prince Albert in a cob. That's a good grass cutting pairing, if you didn't already know.

Even' All, In my Castello Black Blast Great Line SS, Uhle's Crushed White Burley. Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

In a Radice Giant,Hal'o'the Wynd.A bowl in this pipe lasts a long time but
you spend a long time in the zone of bliss. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.