What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justpipes":eog2gwva said:
regor":eog2gwva said:
I do most of the time but have been known to mess up and get too eager :rabbit: :bounce: :cyclops: :sunny:
Eager Regor! :cyclops: :lol: :D
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: The meds do help!!

C&D Easy Times in an Ashton Dublin Brindle.
Just watched Woody Austin mess up a chance to tie for the lead on the 18th hole in the PGA tournament. I'm sure he's more disappointed in this than the folks watching him.
Andy :cry:

Epiphany in a Brigham.... all this discussion of Epiphany... it's not difficult to reach for and have a pipeful...

:D Paul

edited to add "not" :oops:

I just finished the first half of the bowl of Aged Burley in a meer. I did pack it a bit loose and took my time. It was worth it!! Lordy that sure was good. Time to eat now to keep the wife happy . I'll finish it afterwards and sure take my time. Now I have to figure out a way to get a few more tins of this stuff :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

A mix of 50% McClelland VBC and 50% Lane HS-3 in a Savinelli Natural billiard. Tasty!

Mullingar's Moyhall.

An oriental blend with Syrian latakia. No idea how old it is. But it's very oriental.

McClelland Blackwoods Flake in a Ser Jacopo....Thanks Doc!

Morley's Best in an old Comoy Tradition Liverpool and Baileys Front Porch in a Comoy Grand Slam Patent billiard. FTRPLT

Scottish Cake in a Wolfgang bent billiard. This was gifted to me by Ol'Dawg along with many other great blends. Great stuff!

Two bowls this morning, with the first being GLP Cumberland in a 5102 Dunhill Shell and just finished the 2nd, being Middleton's Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple.

Good Morning all,

Night Train in a Peterson emeral bent system.

Nat Sherman's 536 in a no-name ebay bulldog
:D

Started off withe DGT'd bowl of Aged Burley then went to Golden Glow and then had some Cumberland. Getting close to the time for some 2015 LOL :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

regor":8k59390x said:
Started off withe DGT'd bowl of Aged Burley then went to Golden Glow and then had some Cumberland. Getting close to the time for some 2015 LOL :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:
What!!!???...........you haven't smoked any 2015 yet today!!!???

What's wrong with you man!!!???
:affraid: :lol: :affraid: :lol: :affraid: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodmorning brothers-

I start my day off with some JFHRW (Reed's Weed) in a Lane era Charatan, which I obtained on Ebay last year. Following a reconditioning by Floyd Norwood, this pipe has become one of my best smokers.

Started the day off with G&H Broken Scotch Cake in a Varese freehand. Not bad but I will need to smoke more of this to form a real opinion.

Good morning all,

St James Woods in a Savinelli.

I'm finally jarring some tobacco from my last order. I just jarred 8oz of S&G Best Brown Flake and am having a pipeful in a Lorenzetti billiard style. Another S&G blend that they got right for my taste buds.

A Cavendish blend of 50% Lane HS-3 and 50% McClelland VBC in a Savinelli Antique Shell billiard that once belonged to Frenchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.