What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

St James Woods in a savinelli billiard

12c going up to 25c

:)

Anniversary Kake in a GBD Speciale Standard bulldog.

A spiked up version of Good Morning by C&D in a customized Camoy. :pipe:

Been smoking my first Ruthenberg I ever got (in a trade for an Ashton). First, it was Marlin Flake now it's Skandinavik in a billiard.

Good Morning All,

1792 in a Wolfgang.

11c going up to 27c

Balkan Sobranie in a Tim West bulldog. Before you get excited, the BS is the pouched stuff from Gallagher - we could get it here in SA until last year. Not bad.

W.Ø. Larsen Old Fashioned in a Barclay-Rex billiard. A little sweetness to perk up this grey and rainy day.

Even' All, Dgt'd some Bob's Choclate fl. '05 with a parfait of Irish fl.' 07, in my Cavacchi CCC bent Dublin, in my David Jones bent dublin thingy, SHPC proto type VR/perique, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Had a nice bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a Stanwell HCA II...

Super sweet... Super spicey...

Evening briar bros! Altadis Nightcap match in an Amedeus bent ball.

Good Morning All,

Straight Burley in a Lorenzetti sitter.

12c going up to 28c

On a bitterly cold & rainy evening, Laurel Heights in a Pete Mark Twain.

It is 31 degrees Celsius here so i'm tryingto "cool down" with a bowl of Santa's Smoke 2008 in my Lorenzetti billiard. :sunny: :santa:

Burley Baccy in a Baki Billiard,,,Budweiser Beer in a Bottle :pipe:

Good Morning All,

OJK is a Stanwell

15c going up to 25c

Haunted Bookshop in my Nanna Stanwell. Just 11 in the morning and it's already to hot outside too do anything.

Dunhill EMP in a Stanwell Trio. Much Thanks to Puff Daddy who turned me on to the pipe!

Dinner: Ribeye steak on the grill, glazed with bacon fat.

Dessert: ERR in a Kaywoodie and black coffee.

Usually the hangman's weighed you and the warden's oiled the hinges before you get a meal like that. Me, I'm just a lucky son-of-a-gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.