What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon All, A very luxurious smoke of Silver flake in Mike Brissett's interpretation of an "120 LC", one GOOD Smoke, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Mike Brissett :tongue: :pipe:

WESSEX "Brigade Series" Sovereign, 'curly cut', in a silver-mounted billiard signed "RADICE Classic T/B", a very handsome bird's eye beauty.

Haddo's in an Everyman billiard, Haddo's was too much for me at first. Too raisiny, figgy etc. Forgot the tin for about a year. Mellowed out nicely, this is nice :)

Frog Morton on the Bayou in a Karl Erik (thank you Dock). Magnificent smoker. :pipe:

G&H Louisiana Flake in an Altinok figural meer. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2000 in a Castello #10 nosewarmer. Hits the spot on a cool late summer night!

Even' All,My first time with two tabacs, Union Square, in a ODA sise Ehrlich billard, Key Largo in a Boswell bent,both A+ smokes! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Gordon Pym in a Brigham.

8c going up to 24c

Afternoon All, Just finished another bowl of Silver Fl., in my Brissett "LC", if you haven't tried this wonderful blend yet, you really should!Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Rattray's Accountant's Mixture in a Tinsky system Cavalier with the black and tan bulldog bowl, landshark on the side after a nice supper of turkey hot dogs and shrmp kabobs both made on the grill with my feet up while wearing my Crocs PRepair sandals.

Rattray's Hal'O'The Wind in an Ardor Xmas pipe.Super combination,aged
Va. in a first class briar. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Glorious Spring day here. Enjoying FVF in a GBD billiard. Sometimes I wonder if anything else is as satisfactory as this combo.

Good Morning All,

OJK in a Stanwell.

14c going up to 22c

:)

an ODA size Ehrlich billiard
Ehrlich!! GREAT shop in the great city of Boston.

Your posting, Ken, inspired me to get my ancient, round-shanked Ehrlich squat bull-dog out—a beloved standby since student days—and fill it with Peterson's Irish Flake.

Heaven, I'm in heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.