What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, C&D Burley Flake #2 in a cob... not really my thing, at least not fresh from the tin.

Just now, Beacon (the McC incarnation) in my gigantic Cavicchi Canadian. Very much my thing!

C&D Mississippi Mud in a tiny meer

Another first taste that deserves another 1/2 pound+ in the cellar

Like it says on the label - very smooth smoke - and very unusual taste - seems to be made up of all the background notes of a standard english / light balkan

Even' All, In my Johan Olivewood Omm-Paul, C&D's #2 Burley Flake, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Solani Sweet Mystery in a CAO Gourd Calabash.Nice aromatic once in a while,
love that Black Currant casing.Bites like a bitch but not in the 'Bash.

Winslow :sunny:

L.J.Peretti's "Somerset Slice" in a gorgeous Former blasted bent ball. I've owned this pipe for a couple of years now yet it's the first time I've ever smoked it!

Continuing test smoking the tobacco I blended for the SHPC, Abbey Grange. Aro/non-aro crossover. Smoking in my new Tim Hynick nose-warmer poker. Fantastic pipe!!!

Grousemoor Plug in a Tinsky chubby blast billiard. When well dried (read "microwaved"), this is a great tabak.

Buddy

first taste of Marlin Flake in a small bowled, long stemmed churchwarden

very nice stuff indeed

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Wolfgang bent billiard.

A tiny meer full of Solani Sweet Mystery - another first taste winner. Somewhere in the Stanwell Melange area, but sweeter - with a top smell of sweet tarts. Tin smells as strongly of candy as any tin of candy could - comes though in the smoke also - really unique.

The brave amongst you are encouraged to try this diversion. I am a fan of just a few aromatics - Stanwell Vanilla, Mac Baren Honey and Chocolate, BCA - so I know the idea of sweet tarts is not encouraging, but my recommendation of a tin remains...

FVF in a GBD New Era lovat on a fine Spring afternoon.

gandalfpc":vqp0wgd4 said:
A tiny meer full of Solani Sweet Mystery - another first taste winner. Somewhere in the Stanwell Melange area, but sweeter - with a top smell of sweet tarts. Tin smells as strongly of candy as any tin of candy could - comes though in the smoke also - really unique.

The brave amongst you are encouraged to try this diversion. I am a fan of just a few aromatics - Stanwell Vanilla, Mac Baren Honey and Chocolate, BCA - so I know the idea of sweet tarts is not encouraging, but my recommendation of a tin remains...
I am smoking a meer full of Solani Sweet Mystery and enjoying the black currant
flavoring.I love this tobacco once in a while but it'll bite you if you're not carefull.
The gourd calabash does well with this one.

Winslow :sunny:

Digging into some Mac Baren Vanilla Flake in a large rusticated dublin - delicious.

Regarding the Solani Sweet Mystery - do you think a sealed tin will hold its flavor for 20 years?

Now that I think about it - how long do you think the Vanilla Flake will keep its vanilla for?

Status
Not open for further replies.