What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back bowls of University Fl. '07, in my Sav. Auto. #8, and in one of my Ehrlich Billards, Ken :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

C&D Bayou Morning in a Savinelli Champagne 310KS poker/cherrywood. A perfect marriage of blend and pipe, this.

PS Bullseye Flake In my Comoy's Royal Guard #495 (My studying smoke. Quickly becoming my favorite.)

MacBaren Club Blend in a Pete POY '09. MacBitey? Not in my experience. Why, I find it soothing, mild and nuanced in its infiinite variety. And this is my fourth bowl of the stuff since yesterday. But then again, I'm not a cigarette-replacing demoniac puffer, but rather a nuance-seeking, complexity appreciator and demoniac sipper. :study:

G&H Dark Flake scented in a Peterson Bent .......Good stuff this....

Samuel Gawith FVF in a Cavicchi Billiard - good stuff! :p

More UniversityFl. '07, in my Sav. Auto. #8, in my Bonfigioli Super Dawg Bosun CP '05, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

P-L Connoisseurs Flake in a Bing's Favorite in ebony finish (Soiree).

A more than delightful bowl of DGT'd University fl.'07, with a parfait of Kendal Plug'09, in my Sav. Auto#8, Ken :p :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :p :tongue:

A mixture of IQ 1oz, Captain Black Gold 1oz, #10 Downing Street 1/2 oz, on a Wally Frank I got from Ebay for $3.95. I'm thinking I like both after 3 bowls today.

C&D Epiphany in a Savinelli Silver 121KS, a pot shape with a slightly bent stem. I lit this smoke last night and let it sit overnight, and today it's providing a tasty, stovey burley taste. Also, I've found that this blend tastes better with some months in a jar, in this case 10 months in a bail top.

Uhle's PPB in a SuperGrain Kaywoodie Lovat, (4 digit)... perhaps my best smoking pipe.

Last night it was Mc B's Navy Flake in a Nanna (Stanwell). Don't know about tonight. We're taking the kids to the circus, so I may not have time for a smoke. Of course I walked out of the house withiout a pipe or cigar this morning.

Haven't posted my smoking endeavors lately but the last two days I haven't been able to put this old friend down. I forgot how well this pipe smokes and neglected it for a long time. Between yesterday and today there have been several bowls of Walnut burning in this Bob Ray Mohawk pot nose warmer (I guess that's what you would call it). Bob passed away but his pipes live on. He was a fine local carver.

Status
Not open for further replies.