What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUSTPIPES!!
That's one fine looking pipe you have my man...... as a matter of fact, thats a damn fine pipe! once again a fine choice of baccy, it must be a killer combo!

........Orlik Golden Slice in a brand new Pietenpauw blasted billiard!

Maltese Falcon after 2 yrs. 1 10 08, very nice in my Pier Luigi bent,Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

just got my Rad Davis Sandblasted Squashed Tomato....................you know the one, Right ??
The pipe Ive been coveting for longer than I care to remember.
Threw in a last minute bid on the bay and got it for quite a decent price.

So.......
broke 'er in last night, to and from work, with a mix of McClelland Dark Star and GL Pease Cumberland.
Not a BAD mix but prolly wont try it again.

In one of my old Ehrlich's billards Kendal plug, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

7am, awake to some golden slice in a Hardcastle diplomat..... HAPPY INTERNATIONAL PIPE SMOKING DAY GENTS!

Starting International Pipe Smoking day with Walnut in my Bob Ray Mohawk and a nice cup of coffee.

Ist bowl for IPSD is UniFlake in a Tao Dublin :sunny:

Bullseye flake in a Stan bulldog,,,

Middletons Cherry Hope in my new friend a Stanwell Ventura full bent, large bowl, sandblast.

Still smoking up a storm celebrating IPSD............... FVF in a Pietenpauw Cherrywood Sitter!
............Justpipes........ got a spare bowl of Walnut for me? You better smoke one for me! :lol:

Celebrating IPSD with Ashton's Artisan Blend in an old BBB apple. I toast the healths of you gentlemen and all brother & sister pipe-smokers.

MacBaren Symphony in a still being broken-in Kaywoodie billiard... about a late 40's early 50's Supergrain.

Uhle's CWB '08 in my Sav. Auto #8 from the 70's Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Celebrated National Pipe Day smoking
Solani Silver Flake
Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky
Peter Heinrick Dark Strong Flake
Lane Limited 1 Q
Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla
CAO Moontrance

Spent 8 hours at the Tinder Box today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.