What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To-nite in my Bonfigioli Dawg Bosun CP'05, in my Gabrieli Wangee Louisiana Fl. '06 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I finished up IPSD with some Two Friends Heritage in a Pete 87 apple. Now it's PS Balkan Supreme in a no-name billiard that I restored with some TLC. This pipe smokes like a champ and is becoming a staple in my collection.

Smokey

IPSD was devoted to: 1)Bufflehead Decoy in a Il Ceppo Giant Bulldog (twice) 2)GLP Robusto in a Nording "14" 3)PCCA Beacon in a Nording "Great Dane"
Now off to bed :sleep:

DGT'd from yesterday some Boswell Burley in my Sav Giotto and some Embarcadero in my Stanwell 63 with my first 3 cups of coffee.

Workin on my 4th cup with some Union Square in my Boswell.

ahhhhhh Frost, A Coffee junkie!...... welcome to the club...... end off the eve with another Bowl full of FVF in a Pietenpauw bull-moose..... coffee on the side of course! :lol:

SG BBF in a MdP Castanea dublin. This BBF was straight out of the tin, but I've got several tins aging that are dated 6/06, and I'm letting them lie for a while longer. :)

S-G Firedancer in a Stanwell #19 with a cup o joe on the side.

More Uniflake in my Tao billard while walking the dogs :sunny:

DGT'd Samuel Gawith FVF in a Cavicchi straight billiard 8)

University fl. '07 in my Ardor Urano Fantasy, McConnell's Oriental '06 in my Pier Luigi Ken :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just finished a bowl of MacBaren's Mixture Flake out in the sun on a fantastic Sunday afternoon in Oregon. It is beautiful outside today.

Waking to some '03 Stratford in a large Tinsky lumberman, and a cupajoe. This tabak ages wonderfully

Buddy

Solani Silver Flake in a Tinsky canted billiard, nice post-lunch smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.