What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of nostalgia earlier: Sir Walter Raleigh in a J.S. bent brandy from Uhle's. Growing up, SWR is the only tobacco I can ever remember my grandfather smoking. It seems funny to look back now to a time I thought drug store tobacco and Dr. Grabow pipes were the only things available to a pipe smoker!

Right now though, something more modern: C&D Gentleman Callers in a Rad Davis Rhodesian.

Three Very Large bowls of PSNF '06 in my Castello SS GreatLine, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Enjoying some Samuel Gawith FVF in a Wolfgang Becker Wasp

Some 10 year old Marlin Flake, courtesy of Natch (thanks again man!! :D ) in a Castello Old Antiquari straight Rhodesian 8)

Stonehaven in this Tinsky Liverpool.

Buddy

mark_t14.jpg

I am jarring up Peretti's. I have been smoking a bit as I went along. B-94, a nice rum burley. Park Square, a nice Virginia/perique with a lot of red Virginia. Somerset Slice, a good burley flake. Tashkent, a great Balkan. I have a Ruthenberg loaded with Smith's Own for later.

PSNF '06 in an old Peretti's straight billard, Ken :tongue:

You aint kiddin'. That stain is awesome.

Ashton Gold Rush in a Rolando Negoita series Butz Choquin

Puff Daddy":z3haxhga said:
Some 10 year old Marlin Flake, courtesy of Natch (thanks again man!! :D ) in a Castello Old Antiquari straight Rhodesian 8)
I just loaded up my very large Brissitt Lovat with that same Marlin Flake. Love that stuff, but even with age, it forces me to puff slow and low, which makes for a nice, long bowl. Several inches of snow this morning closed down my school, so I've got a mega-mug of coffee, one large, stuffed pipe, set a tarp up next to the fire pit in the woods last night, and I'm heading out to the fire.

As my California friends used to say a long time ago, "later dates; light weights"! :lol:

Natch

Some Embarcadero in a beater estate Ben Wade with a ghost that turns just about anything I put in it into a Lat bomb, yet still manages to make them taste good also and smokes like nobody's business. Weird.

three blind moose , stan bulldog classic,,,

For the drive home, a mix of 5 bros and PA in a St Paddy's day Pete I'm trying to break in. I find the Brothers and / or PA to be great at building a cake quickly.

A big bowl of Peretti's Cuban mix. in my Castello SS GreatLine, Ken :tongue:

Frost":brej8bnu said:
Some Embarcadero in a beater estate Ben Wade with a ghost that turns just about anything I put in it into a Lat bomb, yet still manages to make them taste good also and smokes like nobody's business. Weird.

I like beautiful wood just as much as anybody else.
However that pipe pictured is my kind of loving life and smoking comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.