What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All weekend I've been enjoying some Stokkebye Va Longcut that JT generously shared with me. I'll pack my Peterson Kapet Billiard with some for today's ride home.

Smoking some JBR Quinsentenial in a Cavicchi bent apple watchin college bb go Butler :bounce:

More Peretti's Scotish fl. in my 150 Anniversary Kaywoodie bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Waking to some Rum Flake in a large Tinsky banded (Rolando's work) billiard, and a cupa.

Buddy

Started off with Emp in a Boswell poker now Beacon in a BC Saucer both with coffee.

OJK in a cob (with a retrofit Walker vulcanite stem). A postprandial smoke after a tremdous 5 Guys cheesebuger & fries. Pint of Baltika #3 on the side.

Chelsea morning out on the back porch in my Rad Davis, re-reading the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, with the occasional pause to stare up into the sky in wonder. Great tobacco in an great pipe with a great book on a great night. Nothing finer! :cheers:

Tonight is Old Gowrie in a Charatan's Make (bulldog shape). I am liking this blend more and more with every smoke and I am really excited to have 1/2 lb of '99 OG coming my way via trade! :cheers:

-Scott

Escudo in a Larsen bent brandy. Just absolutely delicious :D

McConnell's Red Virginia in a pot-shaped Sav (Silver 121 KS). Against all expectations, this little known (at least it was to me) blend is growing on me, particularly when smoked in this type of pipe. So I'm having more of this creeper baccy.

FVF '06 in my Casteool 65 KKKK op, Ken :tongue:

The Leaves are a little moist, hard to keep lit and if you inhale makes you dizzy and hungry.

Just Kiddink He He He
Ed

Yo Peg, You keep sucking on that weed and you'll be with me every nite :D :shock: , FVF in my Castello Tan Blast Calabash, Ken :tongue:

I imagine I have been in worse places. :drunken: :affraid:
Ed

Weedless cuz I work down at the local nuclear plant...

Now enjoying some '03 Cumberland decanted an hour ago. A bit dry, but no apparent rust on the tin seam; however, I think I'd better get going on smoking the other pre-2005 tins of Cumberland in the cellar.

Mich Light on the side.

Buddy

Just smoked some McCl 3Oaks Syrian in my new(estate) Ardor Fantasy that I got at a great price.
(sorry, spent the camera money on pipes....)

While out walking, Uhle's CWB '08, in my Steve Gutz paneled Lovat, Ken :tongue:

Buddy Springman":v6vvdcvy said:
Weedless cuz I work down at the local nuclear plant...

Now enjoying some '03 Cumberland decanted an hour ago. A bit dry, but no apparent rust on the tin seam; however, I think I'd better get going on smoking the other pre-2005 tins of Cumberland in the cellar.

Mich Light on the side.

Buddy
I was just joking I don't smoke THC. I did one time age 25 made me crazier. haven't smoke it since cause I thought I was gonna Die right then I intended to say.

PA in a Cobb. It looks like a spool.
Ed

Hate to break it to you Ed, but you are going to die. Doesn't matter what you smoke! :lol:

On a brighter note, I just thoroughly enjoyed another bowl of Escudo in a Bjarne.

Status
Not open for further replies.