What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost":1ldli8p5 said:
Hate to break it to you Ed, but you are going to die. Doesn't matter what you smoke! :lol:

On a brighter note, I just thoroughly enjoyed another bowl of Escudo in a Bjarne.
Yes someday I will die. but that stuff might make that day get here quicker.
Still smoking PA in the cobb.
ed

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Cavicchi billiard this stuff is pretty good!

Orlik Golden Sliced in a German billiard from Marty Pulvers ("Pfiefen Schneider" or something like that... smokes nicely, so I don't care about the name too much lol)

Evening Gents
........Some FVF in a GBD quarter bent Rhodisian...... coffee on the side!
Beautiful Sunset!

hey ED we grow the best weed in the world ...... nice.......... What are you smoking that in...... bottleneck or calabash! :lol!:

Peretti's BPC, in my Castello SR 65 op, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Heinrich's special curlies '06 in my Castello SR 65 KKKK Op, Ken :tongue:

Rocky Patel Edge Maduro sipping on some Sprite

Just finished the last of my Squadron Leader in a Castello Old Antiquari Dublin :(

Two pipes this am my Berkshire by Tinsky and my Steve Gutz paneled Lovat both with Heinrich's special curlies '06, this tobac rivals Three Nuns, Ken :tongue:

Evening Gents!
My first ever bowl of Prince Albert in a Savinelli dry Oom Paul courtesy of my friend JP!
John Middleton has something going with these blends. It's fantastic.................... brilliant smoke!! For me, it's up there with Walnut!

Ken Wrote: Two pipes this am my Berkshire by Tinsky and my Steve Gutz paneled Lovat both with Heinrich's special curlies '06, this tobac rivals Three Nuns, Ken
Pacem en Puffing!

Good to Know Ken! I have one tin of 3 NUNS unopened sent to me by a student in Berlin! Smart stuff indeed, for now I go around Muddler's place and smoke his! :lol:

Well this morning I smoked a bowl of Dulcet in a Stanwell 83 dulcet just shines in this pipe, with coffee. It turned cold here last nite so I smoked a Padron 3000 while I brought in some wood for a fire. Now im smoking 04 ST James Woods in a Renaldo Lithos.

Granger in that Freehand MM I posted in here somewhere.
Ed

Back form the fishing Muddler..... Howzit bru!
Another bowl full of Prince Albert! Mr. Middleton....... bring on the red tub!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":w5uzoljk said:
Back form the fishing Muddler..... Howzit bru!
Bru? Must be fly fishing in Kiwiland?

Granger in a cob for me.

first bowl after being sick for a week. Peretti's "Somerset Slice" in a "Nanwell"

Status
Not open for further replies.