What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad Davis in an Escudo. Wait, scratch That. Reverse it.

Earlier this am Bosun CP'05 in my Ashton swirl carved Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a 9mm Stan (S. Bang series) bulldog. Packed this bowl three days ago and am pleasantly surprised it kept pretty well.

St. Bruno Flake in an Askwith nosewarmer Rhodesian. Nice stuff, I think... review coming when I find the bottom of the pouch.

Exhausted Rooster in my brand spankin' new custom Brissett :face:

Just finished a bowl of Black Irish X in a noname bulldog

Frost":xa6nxr3e said:
Exhausted Rooster in my brand spankin' new custom Brissett :face:

I just love the grain and finish on that Brissett!

Frost that Brissett is stunning.

I'm enjoying Frog Morton in a rusticated Don Carlos Canadian.

Two to-nite, both with Tudor Castle '07, in my Dunnie Tan Blast Calabash, and in my Berkshire by Tinsky, Ken :tongue:

First bowl was McCranies After Hours in a Radice Rind. Next will be some Wessex Burley Slices in a Kaywoodie gifted me by the generous JP.

First bowl of the day Chelsea Morning in a Boswell Churchwarden cup of java on the side.

Earlier, in my Boswell full bent ball, Somerset fl., in my 3/4 bent Ser Jac Dawg PS Bullseye '06, this stuff has turned black now!!! Ken :tongue:

Justpipes":li2sn4i6 said:
That is an awesome sunburst of grain on that Sav PD!
Isn't it? The pipe was one of those $25 orphans on EBay that nobody else bid on - you know, you throw down a lowball bid and actually win the thing. It had a really tight draw (which is probably why it was being resold) but 5 minutes worth of work and it smokes great. Diamond in the rough. Small bore (barely 3/4), short, light pipe - maybe 5 1/4" in length. A flake smoker for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.