What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For today's ride home I'll fill my ol bent cheapie basket pipe with some Stokkebye Long Cut Virginia (a gift from brother JT).

Awoke to some Walnut in a Pietenpauw bulldog..... coffee on the side!....... off to the studio to get some painting done!!

Waking to some '03 Cumberland in a large Tinsky coral billiard, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

Earlier, DGT'd Dark plug with a parfait of Conniston CP '04, in my Druid's pipe by Mike Brissett, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Astleys 109 in a Jan Pietenpauw chubby nosewarmer.

Whilst out walking Uhle's PPC Burley '08, in my Ashton swirl carved Dublin, Ken :tongue:

Spent 5 hours on the road today with a Brissett bent billiard and a Tinsky giant bent dublin + a full pouch of Walnut, along with (2) 24 oz cups of coffee. :cheers:

Just smoked some Key Largo in my 77" Dunny billiard, excellent. KL is my favorite blend that has cigar leaf in it. Peace-Mike :D

Blackwoods Flake in a Don Carlos 2-note rustic billiard. On the back patio watching my chickens and appreciating the new explosion of green.

Working my way through a tin of McClelland's 221B Arcadia.. quite light for me, but not too bad.

loaded up Sara Eltang with two yr old FVF,,,,just two years makes a huge difference

Two pipes to-nite, My Berkshire by Tinsky, My Tan Blast calabash by Dunhill, both with Bosun CP '05 Ken :tongue:

Soon as I get my paperwork done I'm gonna fire up my Peterson 05 Cara with some Wessex Burley Slices.

First Escudo in a smallish bowled old willard billiard. Then needing more Escudo, in a larger bowl... Escudo in a big bowled American Dublin. I can't get enough Escudo. :geek:

Esoterica's Stonehaven in a no-name Italian tapered pot.

evening Gents...... Prince Albert in a Sav il Miglio brandy.........coffee on the side

Three pipes so far to-day in my Druid's pipe Bosun CP '05, in my Rad Davis SHPC POY Peterson's 3p, in my very old grp 1 Weber four square paneled straight University Fl. '05 Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.