What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GL Pease Union Square in my #19 Castello Sea Rock, beautiful day in Upstate NY.

FVF in a "Made in Denmark" (old-time Stanwell second from when one small fill would knock it down) with a custom LL lucite stem/airway.

8)

:face:

Today was McC's Oriental #1 in a Rad Davis dublin, then Uhle's #300 in an egg-like ebay brissett, followed by Boswell's Dan's Blend in a no name bent Italian. GOing to finish off the night with Elegant Emu in 1920's BBB bulldog. :D

started the morning off with some C&D 9575 - really hit the spot

having a flake of Golden Sliced now - folded, rolled, and stuffed in the bowl - doing it's job in fine style...

Smoking a bowl of Reiner LGF in my Ser Jac bent cherrywood. Oh so good!

My first smoke since a not-so-pleasant tooth extraction last week: Granger in an old Kaywoodie panel billiard.

Earlier in my Ashton /Magnum Tudor Castle '07, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Last night I smoked a bowl of Queen Anne's Revenge from 2005, started a bowl of ABF, finished it late this morning.

Doc Manhattan":psk5j53m said:
My first smoke since a not-so-pleasant tooth extraction last week: Granger in an old Kaywoodie panel billiard.
The tobacco always tastes so good when you have a few Vicodins going on.Didn't the dentist
give you a RX for some?

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":4tweup4t said:
The tobacco always tastes so good when you have a few Vicodins going on.Didn't the dentist give you a RX for some?
A whole bottle full! I had to hold off on the tobacco so I didn't get the dreaded Dry Socket... with the infection I didn't want to chance it.

("Don't smoke as long as you can," was what the instructions said... :evil: )

I'm lovin a nice bowl of SG Med.VA from PD in a no-name apple that loves VAs.

Jim

I have a 65 Mustang in here this morning eating my lunch so I'm already on Peterson Irish Flake. Better than coffee.

Been Away on business for a week!
This is my first post for almost a week and a half!
C&D barrister in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian!

Earlier Heinrich'sGolden Flake '09 in my Ashton/Magnum, This is a pipe for the ages!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

McClelland Syrian Full Balkan in a Dunnie Shell billiard. A few months back I bought four recommended tins from the Grand Oriental series in a mission to begin to understand orientals. These are great tobaccos. Binsbergen & I will be sampling them on Friday afternoon. Keen to see what he thinks being another Va nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.